15 Ιουνίου 2015

Life is good - GDT for Bymaga-Maraka

Hello people!
Do you know the wonderful challenge blog Бумага-Марака?
Well if not, I think it's high time you did, because their sketches and challenges are awesomely inspirational! I recently played with one of their sketches and I admit it gave me a wonderful time of scrapping! And I'm very honoured that I was asked to be their Guest Designer for the June challenge, thank you, girls!

So today I would like to share my page with the new sketch
(this time I opted for a light and fresh, modern style)




The lovely sketch is this






As you see, the deadline for submitting your based-on-the-sketch page is July 15th! Plenty of time ahead!  I hope you play with the sketch, it's worth your time, believe me!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a nice day!

6 σχόλια:

  1. Φοβερή,ανάλαφρη και πολύ φωτεινή!!!!Ωραίο το σκετς!!!!!!!!Θα το προσπαθήσω!!!!Ευχαριστούμε για την έμπνευση!!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Φανταστική η σύνθεση, τόσο μοντέρνα, ανάλαφρη και ζωντανή...Απλή αλλά ταυτόχρονα μου κλέβει την όραση για πολύυυυυ ώρα!!Σε ευχαριστούμε για την έμπνευση, είσαι μοναδική...

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Μπαινοβγαίνω στο blog και δεν προλαβαίνω να σου γράψω!! υπέροχες σελίδες, το στυλ απίστευτο όπως πάντα, επίσημη έμπνευσή μας πια!! όλα θέλω να τα δοκιμάσω!! μακάρι να είχα λίγο χρόνο ακόμα!! :-) σε ευχαριστούμε για τις ωραίες ιδέες και τις ωραίες σελίδες!! φιλιά!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Thanks for taking the time to leave a warm comment here!