15 Σεπτεμβρίου 2015

I will guide you

Hello my friends!

I have been late in sharing my take on the Paperdvizhnik September challenge! Tonight I'm taking part in a music concert here in my city, for which the whole singing team has been working on for over 3 weeks every single day. I'm very excited and nervous about that, but I also am very happy that I was entrusted with a small part. Anyway...

So let's go back to the scrapbooking world, where the 7 Dots Studio Design Team guest-designs this month for the Paperdvizhnik blog, which all of us are very happy for!

So the September challenge is based upon this lovely  moodboard




My layout is based on the colour-combo and has hints of the down right photo
(can you spot them?)




7 Dots products used:



Now it seems that I'm hooked on the Verano Azul collection, which I won't deny, but I promise that in the upcoming projects you will see more of the other collections!

So I hope you like my take on the challenge!
Wish me luck with the concert tonight!



4 σχόλια:

  1. This is stunning Melenia! I adore the colours! I hope the singing concert went well.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. αχ τι ωραιοι συνδυασμοι!!πολυ ομορφη σελιδα με αρμονια και ενταση!!τωρα περασε η συναυλια και ειμαι σιγουρη οτι πηγε περιφημα!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Καλησπέρα!!!! Είπα να κάνω μια βόλτα μετά από καιρό και καλά έκανα γιατί έπεσα πάνω σε αυτη την υπεροχη σελίδα! Τόσες λεπτομέρειες κ τόσα χρώματα, και ταυτόχρονα τόση ομορφιά! Επιπλέον, αγαπάω που εξακολουθείς κ βάζεις κίνηση! Το σχήμα που ακολούθησες στην τοποθέτηση, κ οι οριζόντιες γραμμούλες μου θυμίζουν χαρταετό! Και αυτή η δημιουργία σου πετάει κορίτσι! Φιλια! ( και σιρυ για την υπεραναλυση αλλά είχα καιρό να σχολιάσω, και μου έλειψε!)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. Τις λατρεύω τις υπεραναλύσεις σου, Κυριακούλα μου! Να 'σαι καλά, σε ευχαριστώ!

      Διαγραφή

Thanks for taking the time to leave a warm comment here!