9 Ιανουαρίου 2016

Take a deep breath and....

... open the door of your soul.  You will find sparkle and shine inside.

This is what I would like to do in 2016.
And it is the theme of the layout I made in order to tell just that.

Of course I have used 7 Dots Studio products again (Soulmates).

I admit that it's a bit overloaded with bits'n'pieces, I guess that having quite some time to scrap, I needed to unleash all the scrap energy I had stored (lol).  As I'm comparing this page with my previous one, I realize that the amount of embellishments I put on a cardstock usually depends on my mood. A form of expression, too, isn't it? Very artistically talkative I was this time indeed.

Ok without further ado




Since I hadn't scrapped for some weeks, I drew inspiration from the following Berry71Bleu Moodboard (January Challenge)



The combination of black/blue/green is AWESOME.


That's everything from me for now, I guess!
Until next time.... take a deep breath, open the door of your soul and look into it!


Thanks for stopping by!

21 σχόλια:

  1. wow this is amazingly beautiful. thank you for joining in with us again this month from Berry71Bleu x

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. υπέροχη σελίδα Μαίρη!! (για άλλη μια φορά! ) <3

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. wow!!!τι να πω!!Μα ελειψε η εμπνευση σου και απο οτι φαινεται ειχε πολληηηηη απο αυτην!!!την χαζευω εδω και ωρα τη σελιδα!!μπραβο και παλι μπραβο!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. Λοιπόν τελικά εμένα φαίνεται ότι μου αρέσει το μπίρι μπίρι γιατί αυτή η σελίδα ειναι εξαιρετική! ;)
    Νομίζω σου πάει το φορτωμένο look πολυ! Καλή επιτυχία στην πρόκληση!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. Stunning!!!No words to say about this layout!!Once again a unique work of art!!!Love this "overloaded" page!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. This is so very beautiful!! Love all about it :) Thanks for joining us at Berry71bleu January challenge!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  7. Τέλεια σύνθεση αν και την είδα με χρονοκαθυστέρηση...Μένω να χαζεύω βρε παιδί μου, τί να πώ!!Είσαι σκέτη έμπνευση!!!Καλή επιτυχία αν και είμαι σίγουη για τη νίκη σου!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  8. I don´t care that you overloaded - I JUST love it! Thank you for joining Berry71Bleu this month Melenia!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  9. Melenia, your works are gorgeous. So much details, great colours. I can't stop watching your layout. Thank you for playing with Berry71Bleu January Challenge! <3

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  10. Μελένια μου τι αριστούργημα....... τέλεια σελίδα...

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  11. Νομίζω η ωραιότερή σου!!! Θα ήθελα να την δω να παίζει και στο Crafty Life Challenges του Ιανουαρίου γιατί ταιριάζει απόλυτα με το θέμα 😉

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  12. Ευχαριστώ, Κατερίνα! Δεν ξέρω όμως αν είναι σωστό να την βάλω "κατόπιν εορτής". Εξάλλου όταν την έφτιαξα δεν είχα πάρει χαμπάρι την πρόκληση του Crafty Life, οπότε τι να πω; ότι εμπνεύστηκα;
    Μακάρι να το είχα δει όταν την έφτιαχνα...

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  13. Wow! what a nice creation ! Lovely project:)
    I love all details, colours ..
    Will drop by here more often :)
    Hugs, Paulina

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  14. Stunning work, gorgeous and creative, love the drama in it. Thanks so much for playing with us at Berry71bleu this month!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  15. Oh my word....just gorgeousness, everywhere one looks! Just fabulous Melenia! ;-) Thanks ever so much for playing along with us at Berry71Bleu! ;-)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Thanks for taking the time to leave a warm comment here!